The best possible start from a registrated office
Our aim is to provide your business with a local registrated office with total convenience for you. We arrange fully office services for any length of time al together with a registered address where we’ll process all your post.
Director and Business Support Services
We can assign an experienced manager with specific industry knowledge to act as your company’s personal director. They will take care of day-to-day management and ensure your company is compliant with local rules and regulations. If you need skilled employees, we can hire individuals on contracts for varying periods. To help run the business efficiently, you can also turn to us to manage board meetings, and for secretarial and IT support, such as email and web hosting.
Bookkeeping, annual accounting and tax compliance can be outsourced to our Dutch-based specialists, satisfying the Companies Act requirements to maintain accounting records in The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is the attractive country starting a registrated office
- Financial and fiscal climate
- 20% corporate tax, one of the lowest tax rates in Europe
- Strategic Location in Europe
- High-tech infrastructure
- International Business Environment
- Logistics & Technological Infrastructure
- Highly educated, flexible and multi lingual workforce
- Leading world banks (ING bank, ABN Amro, Rabobank)
- High quality of Life