Executive services for your daily business
Many of our clients need business executive support and we’re here to support our clients with this at all times.
Our legal experts have extensive experience in corporate housekeeping, contract management and drafting shareholder and board resolutions. We provide corporate executive business services. Our accounting system is cloud based and adheres to the highest safety and quality standards.
Our system provides for (amongst others) multi-currency invoicing and transaction booking, fixed asset accounting and project accounting. It also offers a flexible management reporting tool and various standard import tools. With our global network of offices, we’re able to offer our corporate executive business services in every jurisdiction we operate. This ensures that all your legal entities adhere to local legislation.
Preparing board and committee meetings
Our executive services include regular support in preparing for, attending and following up board and committee meetings. Our service are all of the following.
Circulation of meeting papers, attendance at board and committee meetings and advising on good meeting conduct. Reviewing content and application of committee terms of reference preparing and circulating minutes and action points arising. We ensure you that minutes, action points and other deliverables are delivered on time and in the manner required.
The executive business services include; in colloboration with our extended network:
- Managing board meetings and circulating briefing documents
- Preparing and managing data rooms for due diligence purposes
- Ensuring all statutory returns and fees are submitted
- Drafting corporate documents and agreements
- Arranging for staff to go on secondment to client teams for short-term business projects
- Corresponding with local authorities
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Creditor and debtor lists
- Preparation annual financial statements on the basis of Dutch GAAP
- Preparation of annual reports in Dutch GAAP
- Preparation publication accounts
- Arranging annual shareholders meetings
- Filing financial statements with the Chamber of Commerce
- Automated data export to quarterly or monthly VAT returns and the annual corporate income tax returns.